Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Just Do It

Normally, I don't get too political on my blog. But I will today... just a little.

Say what you want about politics, government or the voting process. Everyone knows that the people and processes are not perfect and even corrupt, at times. Regardless of all of the negative things surroundings these ideas, it's still important to have your say. In fact, it's your right and privilege as a member of this lovely country.

I'm not going to say, one way or another, how you should vote. Just do it. Besides, it's just a little bit fun to fill out the ballots, right?!

Today is voting day, so make your voice heard! I did - and it felt good.

Oh... and November 3rd is a big deal for another reason:
==Happy Birthday Mom!==

3 comments:

wandering nana said...

I voted and hey it is my oldest birthday too.

beverly said...

Check out the Fammily photos on Sarinah's blog cute.

angelalois said...

I half expected you to endorse the library levy... :-) I'm glad it passed!