You can't get by in life without good friends. Well, maybe you can, but it just isn't that fun.
There is a quote by Edna Buchanan that reads, "Friends are the family we choose for ourselves". I absolutely love and cherish all of my family members, but my friends are the people that love me, despite all of my weaknesses... and are not legally required to do so.
To all of my friends*, I want to give thanks to you during this Thanksgiving season. I may not always express it well, but I am so grateful for the love, thoughts, prayers, service and kindness that you extend to me and my family each day. Life is so much sweeter because of each life that touches ours for good. Each of you, through your friendship, teaches me how to be more like our Savior.





* As I was compiling this collage, I came to the realization that I don't do a good job taking photographs of all of my friends. Just because you are not in the collage does not, in any way, mean I don't consider you my friend; I just haven't been able to capture you on film... yet!
2 comments:
Friends have made our new life a lot better here. We're grateful to you for including us in your life.
Holy smokes that is an old picture of us! But I was thinking about it...and the most recent picture of us together I have is from my farewell at Teleservices, so it's not much better.
Post a Comment