Friday, November 20, 2009

20 Days of Gratitude: Day 11

DAY #11 - Computers & the Internet

Without computer technology, I wouldn't be able to:
  • surf the world wide web
  • edit red-eye out of all of my pictures
  • re-connect with old friends, update new friends on what's for dinner, and take random, silly quizzes via Facebook
  • print FREE grocery coupons
  • order Christmas presents through Amazon
  • create a cute "We've Given You a Heart Attack" poster for our service project   
  • check our account balances online and set up a fraud alert after wallet was stolen
  • save thousands of digital pictures - mostly of Benjamin
  • check the weather report so I know how to dress for this crazy Seattle weather
  • play way too many hours of Bookworm - I got to the "Master Librarian" level once!
  • read work email at home
  • watch old Office episodes on Hulu
  • check the latest snowfall at Steven's Pass
  • order Redbox DVDs
  • find Winco's hours (24/7, baby!)
  • watch General Conference in my pj's while eating cold cereal
  • print out my Book of Mormon reading for the bus ride home
Seriously, how did I ever survive before 1995?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

so where do you find free grocery coupons??? :)

angelalois said...

I LOVE BOOKWORM.

I also love the Internet. Ditto like everything you said.