Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gratitude Countdown

Starting today, until the end of the month, I'll post a picture (or collage) of something for which I'm grateful.  Last Thanksgiving was a challenging time for my family so it was so important to remember the little things.  Some of my choices may be cute, really silly, a bit weird, and others way too serious.  But, they are just a little snapshot of the things that make my life so sweet.  (Plus, I figure it will help me be more disciplined about my blogging!)

So... get ready for the 20 Days of Gratitude! 

DAY #1 - This little guy was an easy choice.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it, love it, love it. I may have to copy your idea! :)

wandering nana said...

He looks so cute. I'm glad you showed the bear one. Will you show me how you do the multiple pictures?