DAY #10 - Liquid Sunshine

I love the RAIN.
I realize that I may get stoned for wishing and praying for the stuff - especially when it seems like it won't stop for the next 8 months. There are a lot of people, even many Seattleites, who don't love and are not at all grateful for it... especially after 15 consecutive days of the stuff.
But I'm not one of them.
Give me those grey, cloudy skies with even a hint of rain - and I get giddy.
Those kind of days make me feel like I'm being wrapped up in a cozy blanket of Mother Nature.
And I love it.
And I'm so grateful for it.
I love the sound it makes as it pelts the roof and splatters against the window panes.
I love the earthy smell as it begins to hit and absorb into the thirsty ground.
I love how it cleans the air.
It waters the trees, plants and other vegetation.
It washes away the dirt and muck, and breathes new life into the world.
For that, I'm so grateful.
1 comment:
There is something about it I love too. I love it when it's light and "airy" and it feels like springtime, but I also love it when it's super heavy and I'm grateful for a roof over my head and hot chocolate.
Post a Comment