DAY #2 - This guy was another easy choice.
I have so many reasons to be thankful for Dave. He will hate me for posting an entry like this, but it's my blog and I figure I can say what I want, right? So, without getting entirely too mushy, here are some of the reasons why I am grateful for him.
He has a zest for life and loves to be active.
He provides for our family.
He pushes me to be a better person every day.
He will eat whatever I cook - and normally likes it too.
He is always ready for an adventure, especially if it involves a tent & hiking boots.
He loves the Lord.
He has a kind and generous heart.
He willingly attends plays, ballets and parties with me.
He can be silly.
He can be serious.
He has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
He loves Benjamin.
He loves me.
Oh, and he doesn't mind folding large mountains of laundry into the wee hours of the night.
For all of those things he does, and a thousand more, I am grateful.
3 comments:
wow, the laundry is magic enough for me! what a swell guy you have there!
He is a great guy.... and he sings well too "}
I agree! He is the best, and we love him too!
Post a Comment