Our little foppish dandy
This is a past picture, probably two weeks ago. Despite the fact that we always seem to be running late, we manage to always get him bathed, dressed and brushed first.
After getting ready for church, Benjamin usually reclines in a comfortable pose in his fancy duds and catches a last-minute update on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while waiting for mommy & daddy to get ready.
I love that tweed hat; kudos to Brent & Azzlinn for picking out such a fun one! Typically, Benjamin will chuck a hat faster than anything. But on this day, I was amazed that he not only let me put it on him, but he didn't rip it off a second later. I'd say he wore it a good 30 seconds, at least.
Did I say I loved that cute hat? Oh, and not to mention the little hat rack just beneath it.
2 comments:
What a dapper looking lad. :) That is super cute. Sounds like you have a great routine before church. We're still working on that.
That hat looks so cute on him! Too bad he won't leave it on longer. ;)
Post a Comment