Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adventures in Pumpkin Land

Each week I try to arrange a playdate or a fun activity for Benjamin and I. I think it's a nice way to avoid cabin fever for Benjamin and it helps me break up the monotony of dishes, diapers and general dirty duty.

Since the official start of Autumn, I've been meaning to visit a pumpkin patch but either we had something else going on or the weather was just too soggy. With a cool, but sunny forecast today, I knew we had to capitalize on what could potentially be one of the last non-rainy days of the month. We called up our friends, Michelle, Ethan & Evan, and the next thing you know, we were weaving our way along the Snohomish River towards The Farm.

Massive amounts of fun ensued...

Our Pumpkin Patch Buds

Unsure of this Whole Tractor Ride Thing

My Mom is a Weirdo

Views from a Tractor Ride

Hay!

Unbridled Joy, Baby

Mad Balancing Skills

The Birds vs The Boys

Picking out our future Jack-o-Lantern

All in all, it was a glorious, sort-of warm day - the perfect day to be outside and spend time with great friends!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those balancing pictures of Benjamin trying to get his boots on are hilarious! We had such a fun day today and even soaked in some Vitamin D! :)

Stacey said...

So cute! Love the pumpkin patch.