Friday, February 04, 2011

Total Funness Potential

Total Funness: Make your own JP original!

I don't know why it is, but I NEVER seem to have time to blog when I'm at home; it may be because of an ever-growing Things-To-Do List... well, accomplishing those things WHILE being stalked by a nearly 18-month-old little boy. And I often wonder why I can't just sit down for a few minutes to jot down my thoughts. Ha!

But, at work? I always seem to find a minute - and the inclination - to write (on breaks, of course!). Unfortunately, that is also why, as of late, there has been a sad absence of fun pictures (with the exception of my beautiful artwork above!). So, somewhat pictureless, here I am in all my blogging glory. It's Friday and I really shouldn't be here, but was called in to fill in for a lady, who decided to show up. So, I'm not needed, shouldn't really be here, and I'm ready to go home. But before I zip away into the still-dark morning, thought I would put something down on "virtual paper".

Weekend plans are shaping up nicely. After work, it's off to pick up Benjamin, followed by this list of potential fun-ness (and by potential, I mean I may or may not get to do all of it):
  • Play stake women's volleyball.
  • Make a special treat for one of my BP YW - sweet #16 doesn't come along very often, and even though I'm not her leader (or even in the ward for that matter), I know how much it means to get little surprises on one's birthday.
  • Design and make three thank-you cards and a birthday card - & deliver with the treats.
  • Have lunch with three of my favorite ladies
  • Mend pants, iron shirts, do laundry, clean bathrooms, do dishes, sweep, mop, sort mail, pay bills, vacuum the house, organize the garage, and save the world. I know it's a bit ambitious, but I have fun checking off my to-do list, so we'll see what happens!
  • Watch "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" before it's due back to Red Box
  • Make dinner for my parents. Their request? My special recipe for White Chicken Chili that you can find HERE. Made it for Christmas Eve and everyone loved it, even my dad who is the pickiest eater I know!
  • Go on our Friday Date Night - this week, it's a night at the gym and I'm actually really excited to go! Could be Zumba, F.I.R.E. or a dip in the pool, but all sound good to me.
  • Dinner reservations at ClaimJumper
  • Tri-Birthday Breakfast with my Girls; going to SawMill at Mill Creek Town Center with this group is the perfect equation for an absolutely lovely outing.
  • Decide between the Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred or the Jackie Warner's Circuit Training. Both totally kick my butt with rocking planks, deep squats and hundreds of lunges.
  • Dinner with Dave's fam at Crossroads - where the variety of food court establishments will leave your mind reeling!

I'm excited for all the funness coming our way!

No comments: