Valentine Treats Gone Wild!
I've wanted to try these out for a long time. Until a few weeks ago, I never had a great reason. After baking up these magnificent morsels, I knew I was in love.
Whoopie Pies are the Pièce de résistance of snack-ish desserts. A cookie/cake hybrid, the chocolately goodness envelops a creamy, rich center. Think Suzie Q's or Oreo Cakesters, but on a much highly level of delectability. These things are A-MAZING.
So, I did what any good friend would do - I made a fresh batch for my girlfriend breakfast on Saturday morning. This little pre-Valentine treat is sure to please - and they are a great alternative to the normal eggs & bacon dish, right?
For those inquiring minds that want to know, Epicurious is the place where I found the recipe for the delish dessert. OR - just click HERE!
2 comments:
loved the whoopie! it was soooo delish! i was going to save it and give half of it to my hubby, but didn't! i ate it in the car on the way to tutoring! YUM!
I just got caught up on your blog! Now I want a cupcake and to be a better writer. I've missed your blog!
Post a Comment