Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello Again!

Surprise!!!

It's been a long time since I have posted a blog update... but now we're back in business!

As stated in my last "micro" post, we have been just a little bit busy.  We decided it was time to remodel the house... and what better time to do it than right before Christmas!  Dave's parents were kind enough to take us into their home for a couple of weeks... which turned into a couple more weeks due to construction and delivery delays.  

Despite all the craziness of remodeling, it was an amazing holiday season.  It was Benjamin's First Christmas and it did not disappoint; we captured pictures and video of the many festivities!  And, we actually got to enjoy a real Christmas tree - our place is just too small for one, so that was a special treat.

We have officially moved back into the townhouse (sort of) now, unpacked most of the boxes, set up the computer and dug out the camera cord.  So, things are now in place for some mad blogging, people.

Get excited - I know we are! 

5 comments:

SBrooks said...

The photo of your babe is so cute! Love the eyes! I need to see photos of the cupcakes I am hearing fabulous thing about!

Jenni said...

Glad you had a great Christmas...and congrats on the remodel! I bet it looks great...can't wait to see pics!

Amy said...

What a cute picture of your little guy!

Frank and Julie said...

Hope you post the cupcake tower soon. I'm dying to see them too!
Also welcome back to blogging land!

Amanda Schurig said...

Look at those eyes! Look at those cheeks!! Look at that hat!!! OH goodness you've got a heart breaker there!!! TOOO CUTE!!