Saturday, January 16, 2010

... and AFTER!

Here is our kitchen BEFORE the demolition began.
I forgot to post this picture in the "BEFORE" post, but it is most necessary for a good comparison, as it is a similar vantage point to the "AFTER" picture below.

The kitchen is the area that received the most dramatic change, and thus, I am posting first things first. I still have to borrow the other pictures from the contractor's website (kudos and many thanks to our friend, Brian, for doing such an awesome job!); I slacked and didn't take any "AFTER" pictures before we moved stuff back in. And, honestly, the comparison just isn't fair if the "AFTER" pictures are filled with all of our ultra fabulous home furnishings and such.

Anyway... in true Extreme Home Makeover fashion, I just have to say: "bus driver, move that bus"!
Love it.

8 comments:

Amanda Schurig said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Mindy Hales said...

Awesome! Now when you post pictures of your fabulous desserts there will be a gorgeous back drop.

wandering nana said...

It is amazing. The cabinets look like different ones in the after picture. It's amazing what a change in color and lighting can do. Love the new look.

Heidi said...

Looks great! Brian did a great job. I want to see more "after" pictures. :) I bet it feels like a whole new house to you guys.

Tamara said...

It looks fantastic! I bet you guys are glad to be back in your own space for awhile. If there was another bedroom there would be no need to move from your new and improved home.

Ann said...

Awesome!

SBrooks said...

Wow! Looks divine!

Jenni said...

I LOVE it! I like the stainless steel and the dark counter tops. Very nice!