Monday, January 11, 2010

Before...

After years of thinking, dreaming, saving, hoping, more dreaming and planning, we have finally remodeled the townhouse!

We're excited about the results, and those pictures will come later. Many of you have been inside and have seen the sad state of our horrid carpet. Besides the much-needed replacement of said carpet, many people have asked what we did to the place. While I think the "after" pictures will speak for themselves, here is a quick run-down of our lipstick make-over items:
  • Paint
  • Carpet and pads
  • Molding
  • Granite countertops
  • Stainless steel sink and appliances
  • Brushed nickel hardware throughout
  • Updated windowsills
  • Wide slat window treatments
  • Halogen light fixture in living room area
  • Replaced sink in bathroom
  • Updated fireplace
  • Curved shower curtain rod
  • Vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom
And, now for the pre-Extreme Home Makeover shots:

3 comments:

Mindy Hales said...

I am on pins and needles waiting to see the after pictures!!!

angelalois said...

I demand after pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenni said...

I'm excited to see the after pictures. yOu guys obviously did a LOT of work from that list you gave.