Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where did December go?

One of the busiest, happiest months of the year is coming quickly to a close... and I have barely blogged at all.

Between Christmas parties, library work, cleaning, holiday festivities, rampant illnesses, remodeling, live nativities, weird sleeping schedules, church "work", dinners, lunches, brunches, breakfasts, shopping, sharing internet time, taking care of the Boy, hanging with the fam, spending time with the husband, celebrating our anniversary and a bazillion other minutiae - oh, and a deeply-packed-away camera cord - I have not posted pictures nor told the tales of our very busy, very happy month.

But, faithful readers, stay tuned...

the house is nearly complete, and after my brother's wedding, life - and the blog - will get back to normal.

Promise.

5 comments:

Renae said...

shouldn't the Christmas season have another 2 weeks in there. there's just not enough time between carving the turkey and leaving cookies out for santa. I'm anxious to see all your activities!

SBrooks said...

Hope the wedding goes beautifully!

wandering nana said...

Ditto. I need at least another 2 months. Can hardly wait to see your "new" home. I realized I haven't seen the little man in almost 2 weeks.

Frank and Julie said...

Can't believe December is over either. And I do agree that December needs a couple of extra weeks!
Love ya,
Mom

Frank and Julie said...

Thank goodness the wedding is over. They did make a beautiful couple didn't they?