"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
As that well-known song goes, it is the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, the holidays are filled with some very wonderful things, such as:eating peppermint ice cream
writing letters to Santa
sipping hot cocoa next to a blazing fire
sending cards to loved ones
reading the Christmas story
watching the snow fall
listening to your favorite holidays songs
delivering treats to friends
caroling to the neighbors
finding the perfect gift for someone...
& the list could go on and on.
But the reason that this is the MOST wonderful time of the year for me, is all because of a certain someone, that asked me to meet him on a certain day, at a certain place, and we became Mr. & Mrs.
Seattle Temple
Bellevue, WA
December 17th, 2005 - Honeymoon
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
It's been four amazing, crazy, wonderful years. With the addition of our little guy this summer, things just keep getting better and I can't wait to see what the next few years bring!
Happy 4th Anniversary, to us!

9 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! Woo hoo!!
Happy Anniversary!!
I love your wedding picture! Happy 4 years together.
You're back to work, by 7 a.m., kudos to you. Better woman than I am.
Happy Anniversary! Woot! Woot! Four years!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary you guys! It's been great to watch what you have done these past few years. Beautiful photos too by the way.
I really like your hair long. I don't think I've seen it that way before. Congrats you two.
Beautiful people, beautiful pictures!!! Happy for you guys and hope you had a wonderful anniversary! :)
that wedding picture looks very similar to ours, but Puerto Vallarta lookes decidedly different than our honeymoon in Leavenworth.
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment