This is Me. To a Tee. 
fac·to·tum noun \fak-ˈtō-təm\ Definition of FACTOTUM 1: a person having many diverse activities or responsibilities 2: a general servant
Some days, I am a firm believer, it is best to stay in bed. Some days are much too difficult to bear. That was yesterday. I have placed an inordinate amount of hope and faith that today - today will be a good day to get out of bed. I sort of had to get out, but still...
Here was yesterday, my Day as Factotum:
Chef/Nose Wiper/Presentation Organizer/Dish Washer/Floor Sweeper/Blogger/Secretary/Waitress/Librarian/Event Planner/Chauffeur/Diaper Changer
The last one hurled me over the edge, and was the ultimate reason I really should have just stayed in bed. In an epic struggle, I got frustrated, I got dirty - we both did, actually. And we'll just leave it at that.
On a completely different and much more merry note, it's someone's 39th Wedding Anniversary today!
I'll give you a little clue - it's these guys! Looking at these pictures, I spy 2 happy grandparents and one worn-out baby. Usually, it's the other way around!
1 comment:
I don't remember you taking that picture, but thanks. You're right. Benjamin looks very tired, like he will fall asleep any minute.
Post a Comment