Why didn't I think of this sooner?
The one woman on my VT route lives approximately 3.8 minutes from my house - on foot. For the last two months we have held our visits, casually, at the neighborhood park while Benjamin is either flinging himself willy-nilly down the double yellow slide or running across the grassy knoll with his arms flapping wildly. I know he loves being outside; perhaps he's giving me the signal that we need to get out more.
Anyway, this month, I decided to do something different for my visiting-teachee: share one of my loves/talents with her - Cupcakes. So, I present my latest crazy creation... which actually turned out a million times better than I had anticipated.
To be honest, it came about somewhat by mistake. I was going to slice a strawberry and do the usual one-slice topper for each cake... but then I eyed the extra dark chocolate chips in my pantry. So you know, in case you were wondering, I love cupcakes. And, I love strawberries - especially when they are dipped in chocolatey goodness. The epiphany came in an instant and the answer was clear: combine these two favorite things into one amazing cupcake creation.
So, you know what? I did, and I will just let the picture speak for itself...
1 comment:
These look beautiful and I'm sure they tasted fantastic. I hope she appreciated the wonderful taste.
Post a Comment