Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Top 10 List: Simple Things

It's been said that the small and simple things can bring the greatest joy. I'm dedicating my Top 10 List to some of those little, magical things I've encountered this week:
  1. Digging my fingers in the dirt while planting seeds in my mom's vegetable garden
  2. Eating ritz crackers with peanut butter, followed by a swig of ice cold milk
  3. Feeling the warmth of the sun on my face
  4. Receiving a compliment when I really needed one
  5. Listening to my favorite song on the radio and singing at the top of my lungs
  6. Finding something cute to wear - and feeling cute in it (at nearly 7 mos pregnant)
  7. Relaxing next to the lake in the late afternoon
  8. Sleeping in for just a few more minutes
  9. Feeling the baby's kicks, constantly reminding me that he's there
  10. Hearing "I love you" from someone you love

What are yours?