Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What's your say?

We need your vote.

And today is your chance to make your voice heard! Well, actually just your guess. But that is equally important to us.

Today we've opened the much-anticipated baby poll (found on the side bar at right) for you to guess the flavor of our baby.

We're curious what you think. And you have a 50% chance of getting it right... pretty good odds, don't you think?

Results will be reported at approximately 8:27pm on Friday, April 3rd. Don't ask me why - blogger is completely random and that's when they've chosen to end our poll. And who am I to argue with them, really.

So, place your vote and stay tuned!

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

Seriously..... you're going to make me wait until 8:30PM.... you're kidding, right? "}

Mindy Hales said...

I voted for a boy...I'm biased.

Frank and Julie said...

I'm voting boy, but I really want you to have a girl since the Marchant fam is so short of girls.

Grossarths said...

So, when do we get to hear what you're having? I've been waiting all day! :)