Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday's Top 10 List: Fun Mom Jeans

In honor of the upcoming Mother's Day holiday, here are the top 10 reasons why you need to pick up a pair of these snazzy denim duds for yourself - or any other deserving mom!
  1. A 9" zipper
  2. Fit just the way a mom likes it
  3. Casual front pleats
  4. Highly versatile
  5. Comfortable elastic waist
  6. Fancy designer label
  7. Comes in ankle length...
  8. Or capri length...
  9. And even shorts!
  10. An applique Mom Jeans vest, FREE!! with purchase

6 comments:

Toph said...

Ha!!! You should get the matching vest!

Mindy Hales said...

Hilarious!!!

Jenni said...

Oh..my...gosh that was HILARIOUS!!!! And sooooooo true. I think I only got my own mom out of those jeans 5 years ago or so. LOL

Tawnya said...

I just laughed so hard. Thank You.

Shera said...

I laughed so hard, and my son Alex just stared in amazement and said "I don't get it". So funny!

Grossarths said...

Wow, that was great. Do they have any maternity mom jeans? :)