IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
**MICHELLE**
My Opening Credits: Highway to **** (AC/DC)
Waking Up: Let Go (Homegrown)
First Day At School: Coming Clean (GreenDay)
Falling In Love: Fire & Rain (Me First & the Gimme Gimmes)
Breaking Up: When God-Fearin' Women Get the Blues (Martina McBride)
Prom: Long Way to Run (Peter Breinholt)
Life's Ok: You Go to My Head (Louie Armstrong)
Mental Breakdown: Second Best (Homegrown)
Driving: Hold On (Sarah McLachlan)
Flashback: Nobody Does it Better (Me First & the Gimme Gimmes)
Getting Back Together: Homecoming (GreenDay)
Wedding Scene: Jaded (GreenDay)
Birth of Child: Annie's Song (John Denver)
Battle: Goodbye to You (Michelle Branch)
Death Scene: Little Bitty Pretty One (Thurston Harris - Corrina, Corrina Soundtrack)
Funeral Song: I Dare You (SheDaisy)
End Credits: Your Problem, My Emergency (MxPx)
And for a rare treat, a brief glimpse into the musical mind of my husband:
**DAVE**
My Opening Credits: Jailbreak - LIVE (AC/DC)
Waking Up: She's a Rebel (GreenDay)
First Day At School: You & I Will Meet Again (Tom Petty & the HeartBreakers)
Falling In Love: Dead or Alive (Van Halen)
Breaking Up: Wall of Denial (Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble)
Prom: Chump (GreenDay)
Life's Ok: Dreams (Van Halen)
Mental Breakdown: Double Back (ZZ Top)
Driving: Dirty Water Dog (Van Halen)
Flashback: Ultra Bass (Van Halen)
Getting Back Together: Man on a Mission (Van Halen)
Wedding Scene: Have a Drink on Me (AC/DC)
Birth of Child: I'm OK, You're OK (MxPx)
Battle: Basketcase (GreenDay)
Death Scene: Bark at the Moon (Ozzy Osborne)
Funeral Song: The Apartment Song (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers)
End Credits: You're No Good (Van Halen)
Now that we've all had a good laugh, it's your turn to try this fun game.... see what you come up with!
2 comments:
Wow, you listen to those guys? Who knew....
I knew people might be a bit shocked at some of my music - most people would be surprised to know that I attended a lot of punk/ska shows & festivals in my day. Although, I will add that Dave added some of his music to my I-Pod too. I didn't buy AC/DC but I'll listen to it as it shuffles through my I-Pod. While I'm running or working out, it all just blends together anyway.
Post a Comment