- How long have you been together? It seems much longer (in a good way), but it’s only been 26 months.
- How long did you date? Our first date was March 2004, but we didn’t start dating exclusively until December of that year.
- How old is he? A few days shy of 33.
- Who eats more? When we first got married, I tried to keep pace with him. However, I was not pleased with my growing waistline, so I’ve opted for smaller portions.
- Who said "I love you" first? Him. I wanted to for a while but I was chicken.
- Who is taller? He’s 6’3”… and I’m not.
- Who sings better? He would say me, but you have to see his talent show video to be the judge. He sang lead in a band with some friends, and I think he did a great job (especially considering the fact that he was playing lead guitar too)!
- Who is smarter? That’s a toss-up; he has a juris doctorate and I have a master’s. I think we are smart in different ways.
- Who does the laundry? Whoever gets to it first – though much of the time, that’s him because he can do a load before leaving for work (he goes in later than me).
- Who does the dishes? That’s his job, but I help when I’ve been a bit gourmet for the meal (use 10 different pans/dishes).
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
- Who pays the bills? We do the budget and bill-paying together at the beginning of each month; if that’s not family togetherness, I don’t know what is!
- Who mows the lawn? The company hired by the home owner’s association.
- Who cooks dinner? Me – it’s my way of de-stressing from the day.
- Who is more stubborn? We both have stubborn streaks, so depends on the day.
- Who kissed who first? He kissed me the day after we went to the Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition… kind of random, huh?
- Who asked who out? Neither!! Our friend, James, told me he needed another couple to double with, so he decided he would set us up on a blind date.
- Who proposed? He did, after a rather emotional break-up the month previous… it’s a pretty good story.
- Who is more sensitive? Hmm – that’s a toss up.
- Who has more friends? According to my brother, I keep in touch with every single person I’ve ever known. While this is a bit of exaggeration, I do stay in contact with a fair number of old (and new) friends though Dave’s has a good number too.
- Who has more siblings? I do – 5.
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? It’s a group effort.
- Who are you tagging? Anyone who feels so inclined.
Monday, February 11, 2008
"Wedded Bliss" Tag
So, Sara just tagged me with a slew of very pressing questions about married life. I know people have mixed feelings about tagging, so I’m going to leave the tag invitation wide open. If you are reading this and feel so inclined to share your nitty-gritty details, please proceed. If not, I hope you enjoy the minutia of our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the singing is a toss up since I actually saw the video and heard Dave sing. I still think you should post the tape on that place on the internet that everyone seems to be come famous on. I especially liked the tee shirt with the tie
You-Tube? I'm all about having a rock star husband! And I hear that the 80's are coming back so his skinny tie will be a hit, for sure.
Post a Comment