Monday, November 14, 2011

Pageant Pandemonium

Due to all kinds of craziness in my life, I have not been as active in the Everett Stake's cultural arts event/pageant/production (they can't quiet decide what to actually call it), "Be Thou My Vision" as I had wanted to be.

Nonetheless, this is my calling and I'm still on the production staff, thanks to understanding directors. With performances this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the days leading up to it filled with endless rehearsals, I am going to have one crazy week.

The performance includes a wide variety of media and performing arts, including singing, dancing, acting and puppetry - yes, puppets. Oh, and they've even thrown in a flash mob dance to make this a very "hip" event... we'll see how that goes. Regardless, it's gearing up to be a night of fun for the whole family, to be sure!

If you are interested in attending, there are still a few tickets available at will call for each night's show... but there is no guarantee of how many. If you're curious what all the fuss is about, here's a nifty link to the site. Loads of folks have asked me about my calling, so I figured I would just let you all in on my secret life of theater, music and dance.

No comments: