Flowers are those little colorful beacons of the sun from which we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts. ~Dodinsky
The last couple weeks have been less than stellar - we've all had them, so I know you know what I mean here. Mired in lots of yuck, with few glimmers of bright & shiny, happy moments. I mentioned this to my visiting teacher - who I soon discovered is no longer my VT - and before I knew it, a large bouquet of beautiful flowers magically appeared on my doorstep.
So, on this second day of my Thanksgiving Week, I give thanks for kind souls that lift me when I'm down... and do it in ways that leave me speechless and filled with gratitude. The bouquet was so large, I had to divide it into two different vases - which just allows me to spread the beauty throughout my house!
Thanks to Kedra, who never reads this blog, but deserves a brownie button, gold star, a blue ribbon, a shiny medal and all the accolades in the world for being a rockstar visiting teacher!
1 comment:
Such a nice VT and friend. Keep smiling and know that many care about you.
Post a Comment