Sunday, June 14, 2009

31 Weeks, Baby


Here I am in all my 7-months of pregnant glory.

We were on our way out the door for a wedding reception, but I had Dave snap a quick picture for those that have requested an updated view.

Looking at the picture now, I look absolutely exhausted. Lately, I've been feeling really great, but yesterday I was up at 5:30AM and was going non-stop most of the day.

#1 on this Week's To-Do List:
REST. REST. REST.

10 comments:

Mindy Hales said...

Yay! What a cute belly!!! BTW, are you having a baby shower...if so, I want to come!

Grossarths said...

I think you look so good Michelle!

Jenni said...

You seriously look so great! Even when tired!

Tiffany said...

Oh my you are as cute as can be. I loved being pregnant, enjoy every min. you can. My favorite part was feeling a baby inside of me. So wonderful. Do you know what you are having?

Chelle said...

Thanks ladies! It's nice to hear that I don't just look like I've gained a ton of weight by eating endless boxes of Twinkies. Someone actually told me that she was happy to see that I was now as "fat" as she is... nice, huh?

Tiffany - yes, we found out it is a boy! And I've really enjoyed being pregnant too... thus far.

Chelle said...

Oh, Mindy - yes, there is definitely a shower (next month) and you are definitely on the list! Christina and Tam are sending out invites soon...

Tawnya said...

You look awesome. Everytime I see you I think to myself "how come she doesn't gain 65 pounds like me". I think that lady was bitter because she is fat and it takes a pregnant lady to make her feel better about her weight. Sad. And the YW pictures are awesome. That was really funny.

SaraRobinson said...

You look beautiful!

wandering nana said...

You really look good. I can't believe you are going camping this weekend! I thought you were going to rest. Just think, not long to go.

beverly said...

Michelle you look awesome for being seven months pregnant. Keep up the great work . love your blogs They are so cute.Love Aunt Bev