It's the post you've all been waiting for - well, at least the folks that entered the movie tagline contest!
I assigned each respondent with a number: Nana (1), Marianne (2), Mindy (3), Stacey (4), Angela (5). Then, I went to random.org for selecting the big winner, using the die roller shown below.

After a quick roll of the virtual dice (or die, since I only needed small numbers) - and the BIG winner is... #5! Angela, it's your lucky day! Just post a comment of your choice of the selected prizes and we'll work out the rest via email.
Thanks to all for participating - the comments were funny and gave me a good laugh after a weeklong vacation. Stay tuned for more fun-filled contests... you may be the next winner!
1 comment:
AND my tagline was brilliant, right? Right? YAY I am so excited!!! OK I'll go with the chocolate mousse pirouette cake. It sounds absolutely sinful. THANKS 'CHELLE! :-)
Post a Comment