Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Top 10 List: Faves

Even though it's Friday the 13th, I wanted to start sharing some of the things that I love!  

This is the book I'm reading right now; though it can be slow-going, the story is entrancing.


Nothing is more beautiful than Seattle when the sun is shining.  It's a gorgeous, almost-spring, day!


Although it's sunny today it is cold, cold, cold.  And I LOVE having a fireplace that turns on via remote.


Every year, I can't wait until Easter... because I crave these things!


My fleece body pillow - although mine is an oatmeal color, rather than the eggplant one pictured above.


I bought this shampoo on sale a few weeks ago; with fine, thin hair I need to keep that darn residue at bay.


Easy Mac - it's easy & cheesy, what more could a pregnant lady ask for?


Adidas Warm-up Pants - just for the record this is not me (I'm sure you were wondering).  The pants are super cozy, wide-legged and long, which is helpful for those with above average height.


Based on some of my favorite treats above, you can understand that I love (um... need) my spinning class.


After my dermatologist recommended that I use this product, my skin has never been happier.  It is the best.


So, what do you love today?

3 comments:

Shera said...

I love that you are spinning and pregnant! You amaze me. I also loved that photo of you and Dave in Hawaii, you have not aged at all!

SaraRobinson said...

OOOHHH I forgot about those Cadbury eggs!! Thanks for reminding me!! And the Neutrogena shampoo is great, I have been using it on and off for as long as I can remember. I only use it when my hair is kind of yucky and I need to get rid of all the stuff in it. I hope you are feeling well...sorry about the weather. It's like 60 HERE!!! SO exciting!

Tawnya said...

Your Neutrogena shampoo reminded me that I keep forgetting to tell you that your hair cut is super cute. I think it everytime I see you and then forget to tell you.