Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ta-da! New Layout

So, I've been thinking of changing my layout for ages because, frankly, the beige background was really beginning to bore me. The current, flowery theme is... ok, but... umm, not so much 'me' (sigh). As I try to find something to appease my inner "picky, web-designer" self, please feel free to let me know what you think.

And if you absolutely hate it, I'm open to suggestions.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I like the layout, but I'll admit, I'm not sure it's you. By the way, the link on cupcakes you have on your blog reminded me that I want your cupcake recipe! It might actually be on that website, but I can't tell.

SBrooks said...

Layout is ok - but I see a more sparky you in the future!

Rose said...

Are you really a web designer...? Or is it more of a hobby?

Chelle said...

Stacey - I agree, but I'm just not sure what is "me"... at least, I haven't found anything. Which recipe did you want? The filled ones?

Thanks, Sarinah - I completely agree with you!

Ailene - I'm a librarian so my job requires that at times, but I also do it as a hobby (and I'm entirely too picky about how they look). :)

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

The possibilities are endless with layouts, I think I could spend a whole day trying different ones, but for right now I'm too lazy to mess around with it much. Bracan thinks ours is too girly, but oh well, he'll have to live with it until Lucy has a long afternoon nap and I have nothing else to do. Hope you find something that is you. I do like that your text is wider now. You have a lot of great writing on your blog and it makes it so we don't have to scroll down so often.