A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of attending my nephew's ordination to the Aaronic Priesthood. When my brother laid his strong hands on his son's head, beautiful words poured from his lips as he told him of promises, blessings and Heavenly Father's love for this young man. As he came to a close, his voice was shaky and eyes were filled with tears. I was so grateful to be in attendance to witness his ordination, surrounded by my family that day.
It's wild to think my nephew is already old enough to be given that special gift; I remember when he was born. As I held the first grandchild in our family, I thought he was the cutest thing on two little legs. Twelve years later, he has grown into an amazing kid, blessed with great talents; he is curious, loves to read, has an amazing capacity for love, helps his mom with the little kids, and excels at every sport he tries. Now, he is also developing a love for the gospel, the Priesthood and the Savior.
Congrats, Cam!
My Fairly Tall, Fabulous Brothers

The Men in My Life



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing pictures of your special family event. Crazy how fast little babies grow up; you don't think about that much when your in baby mode. I visited with a friend this past weekend that has four kiddos and the oldest is fast approaching the teenage years. It made me think about what's in the years ahead.
It is pretty wild to see how fast time flies by. Just in the time since we were down in Utah, Lucy already looks like she's grown so much!
Post a Comment