In the rush to get out the front door, climb into the truck, listen to the feel-good story of the day, sort of listen to callers cry their eyes out after said story, stumble in to my office, gaze at my computer with glazed-over eyes, and munch on a boiled egg & a piece of cheese so I wouldn't get nauseated, I totally and completely forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday today.
Though - I did tell you "I love you!" and "Have a good day!" as I ran out the door, which should really count for something, don't you think?*
So... Happy Birthday, Dave!
I will spare our blog readers (and especially You) the cheesiness and super sappiness of anything beyond that (you're all welcome), but I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
* Nope that doesn't count. For the record, I actually called him as he was driving in to work and wished him Happy Birthday. I doubt he will read this today, so I wanted to cover all of the bases!
4 comments:
Dave's into "Cars" too, huh? Him and Austin would get along great!
Dang.... I forgot to call and sing to him!!!!!
Oh, you don't have an answering machine.... how can I leave a message?
Hey lady, we've had some computer woes and I've missed out on the blogging world for a while. It was a happy return to your "Notes" to see the ultrasound picture and read about your birthday adventures and festivites! I especially liked reading that you laughed until your sides ached. Awesome!
Happy Bday to Dave. My Jack thinks Dave's cake is "so much fun birthday cake!" =)
love you!
Post a Comment