Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Checking In

So, how are your taglines coming?  I'm sure they are pure genius!

Oh, yes, I'm still in Mexico but, no, I'm not at a computer.  This is a post from the past, for the future.  Sounds weird, but that's how I roll.  And it's a little blogger trick I learned.  Anyway.

If you haven't written your tag line yet, check out the silly Geico commercial for inspiration... or the following taglines from popular, old-school movies:
  • "Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water." AND "One good bite deserves another." Jaws 2 (1978)
  • "In space no one can hear you scream." Alien (1979)
  • "More entertaining than humanly possible." The Muppet Movie (1979)
  • "They'll never get caught. They're on a mission from God." The Blues Brothers (1980)
  • "The snobs against the slobs!" Caddyshack (1980)
  • "What do you get when you cross a hopelessly straight starving actor with a dynamite red sequined dress? You get America's hottest new actress." Tootsie (1982)
  • "They're Here To Save The World." and "Who you gonna call?" Ghostbusters (1984)
  • "They're back..." Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)
  • "You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl." Wayne's World (1992)
Good luck!

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

Just when you thought Peter Pan was ageless..... you discover "he's got kids?".

When you thought he was a young good looking prince... along came 60.


As you can tell, this is not my specialty.