"Lord of all, to thee we raise/This our grateful hymn of praise."
- On-Demand exercise videos - didn't want to chance it, trying to drive to the gym. So, I did a little Jillian Michaels' Kettle Bell Cardio, followed by a "Dancing With the Stars" Jive workout; both were loads of fun!
- For The beauty of the earth - besides loving this hymn, the view of snowy-white mountains set against vibrant blue skies was like a postcard from Heavenly Father. Loved it.
- Benjamin's kisses - even open-mouthed and slobbery, they are the best.
- Benjamin's laughter - he constantly cracks himself up in the car, and on occasion - or, erhm, all the time, we tickle him to the point of crazy laughter.
- Homemade soup - we have become huge fans of the church's soup starter from our food storage; lentils, alphabet pasta, rice and dried carrots are the start of something great.
- Warm coats - think you can guess why
- A strong body that allows me to exercise, walk up stairs, carry Benjamin and hug Dave.
- Dave's desire to be our new handyman - he learned all about texture and painting today. Fun stuff.
- Unpacking - even if it's just one box a day, it's so nice to get reacquainted with our stuff that has been in storage for the past year. Dear Laminator... I have missed you dearly.
- Little Caesars - thank you for choosing to build a store that is less than a mile from our house. A quick drive up the hill and $5 gets us a warm dinner of cheesy, tomato-y pizza goodness.
1 comment:
love your list. love exercising and love Little Caesar's. I guess it's not wonder if I like the latter I must have the former?? ;-)
Post a Comment