Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gratitude on the 10th

Part of the reason I have not done a daily gratitude journal is that, since moving, we have yet to get internet installed at the new house. So, as I find access to the internet, I jump on and make a quick list. Today, I find myself working remotely, thanks to my mother-in-law's laptop and wireless connection (definitely grateful for that one!), so here is my quick list:
  1. A new washer and dryer (living without these for the last week has been quite the challenge, especially with a very active and messy 14-month-old)
  2. Ice scrapers - can't believe I had to use them this morning!
  3. Forgiveness
  4. Good bread - Dave's Killer Bread is a personal favorite
  5. A heavy rainstorm - especially watching it from inside a cozy house
  6. Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Dark Chocolate Chip cookies
  7. Winco's Grand Opening - free diapers, and a bazillion other amazing deals
  8. Helpful customer service people
  9. A heartfelt prayer
  10. Crisp and crunchy grapes

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Winco's grand opening? Wait...where? I only know about the Winco's in Marysville and Kent. Is there a new one?? Please do share!! We miss shopping there so much.

Mindy Hales said...

Winco will change your life! I love (and at the same time loathe) that place.