I always seem to find some sort of lame excuse (erhm, I mean reason) for my post absences. "I'm too busy" is a favorite, to be sure.
But this time, this one is good; it is so NOT an excuse, but a very valid reason.
My lack of posts is due to one big fat, lovely reason: a SOLD sign swinging in the wind outside our house (Cue the woohoo's/audible sighs of relief/raucous applause & cheers!). After six months on the market, and nearly two weeks before we pulled it off, our little townhouse decided it was going to have a new owner - just like that.
The mere fact that we no longer have to live in a constant state of staging is cause for the most grand of celebrations for me. But lest you think I'm not grateful about the actual sale, it is the creamy, deluxe, milk chocolate icing on top of the cake.
Needless to say, "fevered pitch" is our current state of being. When the dust has settled, I hope to bring you back to a more regular posting schedule.
6 comments:
WOO HOO! Now don't miss the townhouse too much. ;)
Congratulations on the sale! Where will you be moving too?
Congratulation! I don't know how you survived 6 months of staging either! That was the worst! Makes you never want to move again for that reason alone, huh? I hope you find the perfect home.
YAY!!! That is such good news! Congrats! Now what?
Congrats! Bittersweet that you are probably leaving the ward, but good that you'll find a better home for your family.
Oh wow - congratulations! That is great, considering the market and all. Awesome. Where are you guys hoping to move?
Post a Comment