Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar

In celebration of Father's Day, I created a candy cake (complete with chocolate mousse filling) and I thought it would be fun to post a picture of the creation. This cake is always a huge hit with the kiddos because of the wide variety (and amount) of chocolately goodness it contains... but it never fails to make at least one person suffer from sugar overload.



7 comments:

Tymon said...

I can feel the sugar high just looking at it.

wandering nana said...

I always like the things you make but this picture made me sick... I don't think I could do that much sugar, I'm not even sure I could even try it.

SaraRobinson said...

Recipe please...wow,I am so impressed!

Stacey said...

That thing looks amazing! I can see how the kids go crazy. As a kid I always loved to look in the bakery window and beg to get one of the cupcakes with frosty twice as tall as the cake.

Tymon said...

So to get updates from your friends blogs go to: http://buzz.blogger.com/ There is a good, easy video at the bottom that instructs you how to do it. Sorry to reply here...I don't think I have your e-mail address, but if I do, who has time or energy to look that up?

Jenni said...

Oh...my...goodness....you are so creative and talented. I would have never even thought to do a cake like that. I love your cooking posts!! keep them coming!

angelalois said...

WOW! Can I order one? My bday is in November. I'll give up sugar until then if you'll make me one! I'll pay for it!