My mommy makes a mean mac n' cheese.
While Allison and I were busy putting things together for the big dinner party Friday, our little guys played their hearts out.
By the time I got upstairs to check on them, balls of all shapes and sizes were strewn around the room, various colored blocks were stacked into incredible skyscrapers and literally, hundreds of fishy cracker remains were ground into the carpet, couch, clothes and hair. These guys had strung up Fun from one end of the room to the other. If we had a chandelier, I'm sure they would have been swinging from it like little monkeys.
Unfortunately, the boys were worn out and hungry while we were still finishing some things, so I made up some Easy Mac, filled sippy cups with icy, cold whole milk and gave each kiddo a generous handful of freshly-washed, red grapes.
Big smiles on both boys?
I think I'd call this a very successful play date!
No comments:
Post a Comment