Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sleep: A Constant Battle, An Elusive Dream

This is a typical example of an afternoon around our house:

Benjamin has finally passed out on the floor, on our bed, in his crib, on my shoulder - wherever he decides to conk out after fighting the undesirable sweetness of slumber.

And then there's me - trying to do that everyday stuff I do, while fighting the intense effects of sleep deprivation. Oh, if only we could switch places - how blissful we would both be, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Shera said...

Amen sister! Lets all take naps! I love all your new photo collage tricks.

wandering nana said...

This is hilarious. He is so cute.

Jenni said...

I sooo know what you mean on this one. I hate when they say that you should sleep when your kid sleeps. Yeah right. That is the only time to get stuff done!