Monday, May 31, 2010

Goodbye, May...

... hello, June!

(But, before we so hastily start talking end-of-school, sprinkler frolicking and all things summer, let's close up the lovely month of May, otherwise known as the soggiest month of the year in Seattle AND the month of my dismal blogging.)

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! Dave spent today doing self-arrest training for his Mt. Rainier climb, while I spent the day doing wedding stuff with a future sister-in-law. This evening, we met up with his family to have pizza and hang out at Phantom Lake for a bit, which was great because the sun and blue skies made a brief appearance. After heading home, we fellfast asleep (well, two of us did). I should be asleep, but instead I am blogging, facebooking and swagbucking - all while nursing sore muscles and a loopy mind swimming with crazy fatigue. Thus is the life of a busy mom, I suppose.

So, while trying to find the always-sought-after, but never perfect balance of sleep, work, church, MORE sleep, family stuff, training (details later) and general chaos every day, I am making a little goal to blog more. "More" is such relative term, it should be an easy one to achieve.

As to the "training" part of my last paragraph, here is a fun, little hint to that reference; as promised, more details will follow soon.


So, stay tuned, to those few faithful folks who still check in here! I will not let you down.

2 comments:

SaraRobinson said...

I still read Michelle. I live vicariously through you:) As boring and uneventful some of it seems, it is always more interesting when it's someone else.

Michelle said...

The bike looks great! I just took mine to get a tune up (after dusting about 2 inches of dust off it)!