I'm borrowing this cutesy blog title from a friend's blog idea - she will periodically post a picture that is worth a thousand words (posts a picture that speaks so nicely for itself).
So, does it tell a story? Or at least, can you tell how my 1st post-pregnancy visit to my new dentist went - by the need to purchase this handy dandy tool? Yeah, it was THAT good. (As you can see, I have trouble with the image & no commentary bit - oh well.)
Life has been insanely busy and I've been trying to capture our events on camera - but they have not translated into updates on the blog due to this sweet little guy & his need for my constant attention.
Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Benjamin... oh, and us too.
6 comments:
I can't believe how much he has changed. Can hardly wait to come homw.
What a cutie. Lil peanut!
I love my sonicare. Good purchase. Great job on the piano today- loved it!
Have I mentioned that Benjamin is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen?!?! And I know cute babies. He is adorable.
What a tummy little baby boy--I'm dying over his little baby burrito self!!
My Sonicare has rocked my world--I can't brush with anything else!! I love your updates. Keep them coming!
Sonicare...BEST thing EVER! Really...and so is the little man:)
Post a Comment