Friday, October 23, 2009

Food for Thought

I had the best intentions of blogging more about the foods I make.  Well, as you can see, that didn't happen.  I'm going to try to be better, even though my husband always gives me weird looks when I pull out the camera and start photographing our dinner.  Anyway, here are a few random snapshots of things I've made lately - enjoy and be sure not to drool onto your keyboard too much!



Left to Right:
  • Cedar Plank Salmon with Rice Pilaf and Field Greens Salad
  • Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Chocolate Mousse & Raspberry Filling
  • Potato Basil Frittata
  • Organic Fruit Salad
  • Spicy Turkey Taco Salad



2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cedar plank salmon....YUMMMMM. You must divulge where you found your cedar plank. I thought Costco had them but I came out empty handed :(

Ann said...

Yum. You are amazing.