Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ABC's of My Life

Nana had this on her blog a few weeks ago and she tagged me, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Please feel free to fill our your own version, if you feel so inclined.

A--attached or single? Attached
B--best friend? How can I pick just one? I love them all!
C--cake or pie? Cake - but who doesn't know that???
D--day of choice? Sunday
E--essential item? Chapstick or lipgloss... I have them stashed everywhere
F--favorite color? Red
G--gummy bears or worms? Bears
H--hometown? Snohomish county
I--indulgence(s)? Dreyer's Fully-Loaded PB& Chocolate
J--january or july? January - it's my birthday month!!
K--kids? Not yet
L--life is incomplete without: Family & friends - & chocolate
M--marriage date? December 16th
N--number of siblings? 3 brothers 2 sisters
O--oranges or apples? Fuji apples rock
P--phobias or fears? Bees
Q--quotes? Be grateful, Be smart, Be clean, Be true, Be humble, Be prayerful-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley (I borrowed this one from Linda)
R--reason to smile? My husband, our families, my YW
S--season of choice? Autumn
T--tag 5 friends: Rach W, Tiff, Sarah R, Jenni T, Mindy
U--unknown fact about me? I get uncontrollable stage fright when singing in public.
V--very favorite stores? Target, Gap & Nike outlet
W--worst habit? interrupting... though making a conscious effort to improve
X--x-ray or ultrasound? I have no clue
Y--your favorite food? Tied - Mexican & Thai
Z-- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments: