David is a study in contrasts. He can be supremely goofy – evidenced by the photos of the Love Sac flying sessions, the videos imitating a boy band dance with his friends, and how he plays with his son, nieces and nephews. But, his serious side comes to the surface when he speaks of his family or his testimony of the gospel. He is a kind & loyal individual, who supports, appreciates and loves his friends fiercely. He applauds even the smallest accomplishments, but doesn’t hesitate to voice concerns or share opinions. I’ve seen him laugh and heard him cry. His hugs tell you everything. He works hard, plays hard and lives well. He has a great desire to serve and give his all. He is a great example of a husband and a father. Because I'm five years older, I’ve had the privilege to watch as he has grown into an amazing man. With all of these strong characteristics, it's exciting to think of all the great things that are yet to come for him.Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Contrasts & Characteristics
David is a study in contrasts. He can be supremely goofy – evidenced by the photos of the Love Sac flying sessions, the videos imitating a boy band dance with his friends, and how he plays with his son, nieces and nephews. But, his serious side comes to the surface when he speaks of his family or his testimony of the gospel. He is a kind & loyal individual, who supports, appreciates and loves his friends fiercely. He applauds even the smallest accomplishments, but doesn’t hesitate to voice concerns or share opinions. I’ve seen him laugh and heard him cry. His hugs tell you everything. He works hard, plays hard and lives well. He has a great desire to serve and give his all. He is a great example of a husband and a father. Because I'm five years older, I’ve had the privilege to watch as he has grown into an amazing man. With all of these strong characteristics, it's exciting to think of all the great things that are yet to come for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of my favorite things is to hear my children talk about the love they have for each other. Being a family of all girls..that love can sometimes get lost and the emotional roller coaster comes in to view. What a wonderful sister you are that you can see and share your thoughts about this wonderful young man (I'm sure he takes after you).
Post a Comment