Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Things I'm Loving in February

Here's this month's installment of random stuff I've been digging lately:

barkTHINS
I've never been a huge dark-chocolate fan; typically, I'd choose milk over dark any day of the week.  Then, I stumbled on this stuff in the Organic section at Fred Meyer (also at Costco).  Wowza.  This stuff is SO good.  Addictive, but good!


Pastel Mustaches
I'm not sure what I'm going to make with this fabric, but I just had to grab the remainder of the bolt when I was at JoAnn's.  Em may be sporting a new spring dress with this sweet, quirky design soon!


Polka-dot Sweaters
I'm kind of in love with this sweater.  Like the colors.  Adore the polka dots.  And I might have just bought it... at 70% OFF.  Cute clothes that are dirt-cheap?  Doesn't get much better than that.


Patagonia
Most people dream of vacations on white, sandy beaches in Hawaii or Mexico.  Give me somewhere cold, rugged, with vast opportunities for adventure and filled with jaw-dropping vistas - that's my cup of tea.  Who knows when we'll get to there, but someday Patagonia will be a stamp on my passport!  (Photo courtesy of The Telegraph)


"What If?"
Working late one night, I came across this movie on Amazon Instant Video.  I was apprehensive about a rom-com with Harry Potter as the lead, but figured I'd give it a whirl as all I really needed was some noise in the background.  The movie proved to be far better than random white noise.  Basically, it's a light-hearted movie with witty dialogue that weaves the story of a sweet friendship; I went back and forth on it for a bit, but in the end - I kind of dug it.  (Movie poster courtesy of Imp Awards)




No comments: