While working from home, it's so easy to get logged on to the computer and let Benjamin just run wild & play with his toys. But, I've been making a great effort to actually get Benj & I out of the house on occasion. It is easier said than done, but here are a few of our "Out & About" days:
~lunch date~
We had to run some errands so I stopped to grab a Macho Burrito at Azteca and then we zipped across the street to one of Benjamin's favorite places, the Mill Creek Library Park. In between stealing bites of chicken, beans, salsa & chips, Benjamin was scrambling up the climbing wall, flying down the slide, running around and hurling wood chips into the air. I count that as an awesome and most successful lunch date with my little guy!
striking a pose
wood! chips!
~sand & water~
Willis Tucker is our go-to play place because it is 1) close to home, 2) has a ginormous sand box, and 3) supplies hours of fun in the splash pad, which Benjamin calls the sprinkler! As I've said in the past, this kid LOVES water.
our little digger
on a mission
lots & lots of sprinklers!
"mom, i'm having so much fun!"
the sweet tastes of summer
No comments:
Post a Comment