Sun's Out - Time for a Day at the Beach!
Last Friday was one of the first decent sunny days here in Seattle. Sunny enough for shorts and t-shirts. Sunny enough for swinging, spinning, digging, running - and eating sand. The "eating sand" thing turned out to be a bit yucky, but we've got a curious kid. I didn't get a picture of it, but he actually lied down in the sand - prone position, face inches from the sandy ground - and began lapping it up like a dog. It was amusing but kind of gross too. Luckily he discovered the yuck factor quickly and began spitting it out.
Besides some grit in the teeth, it was yet another fun outing with our fabulous friends, Ethan, Evan & Michelle.
(Photo op with "The Guys", here is The Before and After of Benjamin's favorite line - "cheese"!)
Here's hoping that the super sunny, summertime silliness continues!


2 comments:
I loved when he said cheese for the camera! It was so cute!
I look at the pictures and then look outside. What happened to our sun??? :(
I'm so jealous of everyone's outings in the sun. Looks like you all had a great time. Do I see a haircut on little Benjamin?
Post a Comment