
Whoopee!! This coming weekend is filled with a bounty of birthday celebrations, in which we simply must partake!
Tonight we are heading out to celebrate the birthdays of two of my favorite ladies, Jen & Suzanne. They are two of the funniest, stylish and sassiest girls I know - and I feel grateful to call them my good friends. As we head to La Palmera, I am really looking forward to chatting with our group of friends while dining on some of the best Mexican food in the area. Doesn't it sound like a fabulous way to commemorate their big day?
And, as if two birthdays is not enough, tomorrow is my big day! Stay tuned for fun pictures of our snowshoeing trip to Heather Lake. This is one of my gifts from Dave, but - just between you and me -I think he may secretly have a bit of fun too!
So, dear blog friends, feel free to raise a glass (of sparkling cider, milk, water - or whatever) and help all of us blow out our five-alarm fire of burning candles! And, come back to learn about all of the fun, exciting and fire extinguisher-worthy birthday details that are yet to come...
5 comments:
That picture is hilarious! And yes, you did make me drool on my keyboard looking at those cupcakes. Hope you have fun tomorrow snowshoeing and we will see you for dinner!
Happy birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to yoooouuuu. Happy Birthday, dear chellllllleee... HAPPY BIRRRRRTHDAYYYY TOOOOOO OH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU "D
Michelle, I've been thinking of you all day today! (sorry i didn't get anything in the mail to you--again.) I thought of calling, but figured you be out having fun. I can't wait to hear about your snowshoeing trip!
I love you and am so very thankful you were born!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Happy birthday cuz.
(I hope it is wonderful?!
Post a Comment