Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Things I'm Loving

In honor of this being my 500th post - woohoo! - here's a totally random list of stuff I'm digging right now:


B. Kershisnik - "She Will Find What Is Lost" (Lithograph)

I saw this piece on someone's Instagram this week and immediately fell in love.  Art is such a powerful vehicle for emotion and this particular print is no exception.  This image of angelic help being given to a woman evoked such a sense of peace and comfort in me, it nearly brought me to tears.


Super-Fast & Easy Mayonaise

Word has it that this is the best homemade mayo recipe in all the land.  I'm totally going to try it, as it sounds fabulous, as well as easy.  And it's Whole30-compliant, for anyone that's knee-deep in the world of Paleo.   Recipe courtesy of Foolproof Homemade.



Heart Pillow Craft

I LOVE THIS PILLOW COVER.  It's simple, but classic so we could technically keep it around all year, not just for Valentine's Day.  In all of the free time I have (bahaha), I'm going to make this.   Photo & idea courtesy of UCreate.



Cool Name, Fabulous Skirt

Has anyone else seen this crazy, gorgeous skirt from Shabby Apple?  The Waltzing Matilda: you are adorable, you are covered in polka-dots, you have the sweetest name, you will be mine... someday.

No comments: