Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm #1!

Well, folks, we need a drumroll...
we have officially made it to ONE.
(Pause for applause, shock, and awe.)

It's crazy to think that a year ago, our little guy looked like this:


And now?

Mr. Stylish Dapper Dan, complete with pinstripe suit, handkerchief, bowtie AND saddle shoes. Can you even handle all of that cuteness?


Happy Birthday to our not-so little guy!

Due to everyone being on vacation this week, we are postponing the grand festivities for a bit... but you can rest assured that pictures of cake + ravenous boy will be coming soon, to a blog near you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! That suit! Now where do I find one (ok, two) of those? :)

Tamara said...

I know I am very late in wishing Benjamin a Happy Birthday. I'm still catching up from being one of the many vacation-ers in August. Hope his day was great! BTW his suit is super cute especially those shoes!

Rose said...

Wow, what a cutie! Happy birthday!

Jessica said...

I love the photo of him in a suit. Whenever Bret sees him he comes home and tells me how cute Benjamin is.